Fibre optic attenuators are used in fiber optic communications to reduce the optical fiber power by a certain level. The most commonly used type is female to male plug type fibre optic attenuator. It has the optical fibre connector at one side and the other side is a female type fibre optic adapter, fibre optic attenuator name is based on the connector type and the attenuation level.
- High Precision Fibre Optic Ceramic Ferrules
- Snap in Body for Fast Mating and De-Mating
- Highly Reliable Physical Contact Connectors
- Accurate Attenuation
- 1310 to 1550nm Wavelength Singlemode Attenuators
- Attenuating material-Ion Doped Fibre
- Ceramic ferrules provide precise alignment