Power supplies are supplied, in standard, with the LED and relay indication and with the LVD device. It protects the batteries against too deep discharge. The temperature probe allows to adjust the output voltage (floating voltage) depending on the battery surrounding temperature. These systems can maintain appropriate operating parameters of the connected batteries and extend their lifetime.
Thanks to a special, programmable battery charging current limitation circuit, the power supply can be used with batteries of various capacities, ensuring an adequate power and charging time for the connected batteries.
The Cameleon A version has been additionally equipped with special remote indication circuits which make this model is ideal for powering devices in remote locations.
- single-phase, input voltage of 230Vac or 220Vdc
- LED indication of the proper device operation and current limitation
- relay indication of the correct operation of the power supply
- separate indication of battery faulty states (relays + LED)
- separate indication of mains faulty states
- separate output connectors for batteries
- floating mode operation with temperature compensation of charging voltage
- bulk charging mode operation
- LED indication of charging process, battery operation and low battery
- low voltage disconnect device (LVD)
- battery circuit fuse
- battery charging current switch
- floating mode voltage selection switch (V/cell)
- dedicated terminals for leading LED indication system (e.g.: onto the cabinet door)
- possibility to choose a type of terminals on the front panel
- variety of mounting versions
- Additional Information
QuickTag ZM48V6A-300A Mounting Din rail