Our armoured fibre patch leads are used in customer premises, central offices and in harsh environments. The armoured optical fibre patch cables provide flexible interconnection to active equipment, passive optical devices and cross-connects. Armoured patch cords are constructed with an helical stainless steel tape over a buffered fibre surrounded by a layer of aramid and stainless steel mesh with an outer jacket. Our patch cords are terminated with our standard range of connectors, all quality tested to meet our and international standards. Every fibre patch cable that we send out is individually tested.
Please note that custom or made-to-order patch cables are non-returnable, and are not covered by the right to cancel provisions of The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. Contact us for further information om 01702 443810.
- SC, LC, ST and FC connectors
- Available in low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) jacket
- Conforms to IEC, EIA-TIA or Telcordia performance requirements
- Available in different fibre types
- Available in standard and custom lengths
- REACH, SvHC and RoHS materials compliant
- CATV / VIDEO
- Passive Optical Network PON
- ATM, SONET and WDM
- Military applications
- Additional Information
QuickTag ARM-50-D30-GY Manufacturer MCL Mode Multimode 50µ OM2 Cable Type Duplex Colour Orange