A IP55 single-walled aluminium enclosure ideal for all applications with minimal installed heat loss or passive interior installation. The flexibility and diversity of configuration options will satisfy the full range of industry requirements: Telematics, supply systems, environmental engineering, telecommunications and the water industry. Designed to house communications and electronics equipment in outdoor environments. To protect the internal components against outdoor influences such as temperature variations and penetrating rain.
- Aluminium AlMg3
- UV-resistant pure polyester
- RAL 7035
- IP 55 with selection of the appropriate gland plates, category IP to IEC 60 529.
Protection category NEMA:
- NEMA 3R in conjunction with the gland plates available as accessories
- Single-walled outdoor enclosure, fully preconfigured
- Basic enclosure with open base
- 25 mm system punchings in the roof, base, front and in the enclosure depth
- Front door(s) with door stay, swing lever handle and semi-cylinder, lock BJ 20027
- Transport plinth with screw-fastened trim panels front and rear
- When configuring with partial mounting panels or 482.6 mm (19'') partial installation, punched rails are required in the enclosure height.
- Width: 600 mm
- Height: 1200 mm
- Height (base/plinth): 100 mm
- Height (mounted): 1355 mm
- Depth: 500 mm
- Clearance width: 512 mm
- Clearance height: 1112 mm
- Clearance depth: 449 mm
- Width: 650 mm
- Height: 55 mm
- Depth: 550 mm
- 38 kg
- Additional Information
QuickTag 9783.530 U Size 24u Door type Solid Width 600mm Depth 500mm Type Floor - Standard Mounting 19"
- Trusted Shops Reviews