Fujikura Field deployable FAST Connectors are factory pre-polished, field installable connectors that completely eliminate the need for hand polishing in the field. Proven mechanical splice technology ensuring precision fibre alignment, a factory pre-cleaved fibre stub and a proprietary index-matching gel combine to offer an immediate low loss termination to either single-mode or multimode optical fibres.
FAST Optical Fibre Connectors are compatible with 250um and 900um optical fibres, as well as 900um, 2mm, and 3mm jackets. All primary fibre types are supported, and each connector is colour coded per industry standard requirements to aide in identification during and after installation.
A factory-installed wedge clip (included with each connector) is removed and discarded upon completion of the termination. Incorporated into this device is an innovative, translucent wedge enabling the use of a common VFI to provide a "pass/fail" signal once physical contact is achieved.
- Pre-stubbed, factory-polished ferrule
- No epoxy required
- Precision mechanical alignment insures low loss
- Fibre can be re-seated
- 900um boot provide with each connector
- VFL can be used to confirm fibre is installed properly
- Meets TIA/EIA 568A performance requirements
- Meets TIA/EIA 604 (FOCIS) connector interface requirement
- Premise environments
- Connections at the desk for LAN environments
- Fibre optic patch panels
- Direct equipment termination
- Fibre to teh Subscriber (FTTx) applications
- Repair/replacement requirements
- Equipment test leads
- Additional Information
QuickTag FASTLC-10G-U Manufacturer Fujikura
- Trusted Shops Reviews