New 2017 EasySplicer has implemented the following improvements:
• Moulded fibre holders and one extra pair added as standard (250, 900 and loose tube).
• Moulded parts inside for higher precision.
• New cleaver with bin for the fibre-rubbish.
• New long-life electrodes (5K). More sturdy and not so sensitive to dirt.
• New oven with clamps (right/left) for locking the fiber better.
• Ceramic-plate inside for higher temperature (faster) and more sturdy (hard to damage).
Capable to shrink SOC-sleeves. And new + better functionality with software upgrades.
The design of the EasySplicer differs a bit from other Fusion Splicers as it is made with focus on the installer/user. Many of the Splicers on the market are, even if very competent, difficult to use and require a lot education before they can be operated.
The EasySplicer is very easy to learn how to use. It doesn´t take more than an hour for anyone to learn how to use the Splicer and start working with it.
The EasySplicer is constantly calibrating itself for environment changes (like; moisture).This can also be done manually, for ex. when starting the work of the day. Calibration is very easily performed (within seconds) and makes sure that the splicing is made perfect.
The EasySplicer is using the V-grove method for splicing (same as Ribbon-splicers are using) which has made it possible to keep the size small of the unit.
It also makes this unit extremely cost- effective.
The SBFS1 is one of the most inexpensive splicers on
the market, yet with a performance of 4-5 times more expensive units.
• Splicing method: V-grove (cladding alignment)
• Fibre Types: SMF,MMF 50/125 µm fibre, 250 µm primary and 900 µm secondary coated fibre
• Fibre Handling: Fibre holders, 2 pairs (250 and 900)
• Splice Programs: 2 pre-defined. SMF & MMF
• Typical splice Loss: 0.03dB SMF, 0.01dB MMF
• Typical Cycle time: 7s + 35s (splice cycle+ oven cycle)
• Sleeve Dimensions: Max 64mm length, 2-5mm diameter supported by oven
• Memory: Internal 1MB, External SD-Card
• Monitor: LCD, color, 2,8″, 320×240 pixels
• Magnification: Camera 140x
• Operating Environment: 0-40°C, max 95% RH, non
• Weight: 800g
• Power Sources: External power supply, 6V, 1.25A, 100-240VAC 50-60Hz, Build in Li-Ion battery pack
• Splicing Capacity: 60 splicing cycles
• Additional Features: Loss estimation, Fiber fault detection, SD-card for logging etc.
- Additional Information