For quantity pricing and international shipping charges. Contact Us..
The 10GPlus cabling system is comprised of high performance cables and connectivity which not only provide a reliable platform for all of today’s network applications, but are also designed to future proof networks for the emerging,new, higher speed protocols of tomorrow, such as 10GBASE-T. The 10GPlus system is classified as an Augmented Category 6 and Class EA product set that is fully backwards compatible to Category 6 (Class E) and Category 5e (Class D) products.
These panels are supplied EMPTY / UN-LOADED. BRAND-REX Jacks separately.
See list of all available jacks below:
• Panel and cable manager pre-assembled and individually packaged in a cardboard box
• Equipment racks
• Wall mounted brackets
• Suitable for Brand-Rex approved LSA and 110 unshielded jacks
• Suitable for Brand-Rex approved LSA shielded jacks
• Keystone style connection interface
• 483.0mm × 44.5mm (1U) × 133.2mm (w×h×d)
• Panel and cable manager manufactured from high quality 1.5mm powder coated steel
Compatible 10GPlus System Products:
Augmented Category 6 Unshielded Jack - AC6JAKUOK2
Augmented Category 6 Shielded Jack - AC6JAKFOK2
[Shopping suggestion: use the wishlist function to let us know your requirements].
- Additional Information
QuickTag MMCPNLX24SIJ2M-B Manufacturer Brand Rex No. of Ways 24 Type UTP Specification 10Gplus
- Trusted Shops Reviews
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. VAT: £17.00 Incl. VAT: £20.40
Excl. VAT: £25.19 Incl. VAT: £30.23
Excl. VAT: £46.88 Incl. VAT: £56.26