Copper Pre-Terminated trunk assemblies are the perfect solution for Enterprise / Premise & Data Centre applications where speed of installation is important. Factory termination and testing simplify installation, saving time and labour as compared to field terminated installations.
Bespoke configurations in pre-engineered lengths with connectors to meet the specific needs of each application. Assemblies are typically built with a choice of 6 or 12 cable bundle using LSZH jacket. Standards compliant premium connectors and cable are used to ensure the best possible headroom and performance.
- Category 5e/Class D Screened&Unscreened
- Category 6/ Class E – Screened & Unscreened
- Category 6A/ Class EA – Screened
- 6 or 12 cable bundles
- LSZH cable jacket
- Factory tested using Fluke DTX-1800
- Hard or Soft copy test results supplied
- Bespoke Labelling
- Rapid Deployment - factory terminated cabling saves installation and reconfiguration time eliminating field termination variables
- High Performance and Reliability - 100% tested - combination of high quality components and manufacturing quality control guarantees product to the highest standards
- Cost Savings - Installation time involving costly highly qualified workforce is reduced to the minimum
- Direct Connection to Equipment/Panel - direct connection to active equipment is possible bypassing wall boxes and panels reducing cable management and easing racking space