70GHz E-band Radio
- E-band radio on the street
- Palm size footprint – street-level optimized
- Gigabit throughput, TDD
Best Value Wireless EthernetThe EtherHaul-700 series provides interference-free gigabit Ethernet connectivity on the street and on rooftops for smart-city applications, Wi-Fi hotspots, security cameras, residential and business broadband, and other last mile high-capacity services.
- 1st radio to bring the advantages of E-band to the street level – lightly licensed and protected spectrum, and extended range connectivity.
- Easy street level and roof top site acquisition and installation with size as small as <2 liters.
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity with an unbeatable price/MB.
- Provide predictable and reliable services on the interference-free E-band.
- Deploy dense and scalable networks anywhere. The wide 70GHz band, pencil width beams and 32 non-overlapping, user-selectable channels yield the industry’s highest spectrum re-use factor.
- Sub-millisecond latency supports extended cascading with low delays, and reduces the need for aggregation points.
- Deliver mission critical services under any weather conditions using prioritized payloads with 8 levels of QoS, synced with hitless adaptive modulations.
- Zero touch installation with only a voltmeter – no telco expertise necessary – and optional activating of advanced configuration from a NOC.
- Simplified remote commissioning and troubleshooting with an integrated TCP/UDP capacity tester.
- Integrated GbE switch with PoE-In and dual PoE-Out make for a very versatile unit in a tiny footprint, while eliminating the need for external devices for power, servicing and cascading.
- Advanced networking toolkit to create flexible topologies in chains, drop & insert and sub-50msec resilient rings.
- Multiple antenna configurations for use in a variety of distance & link availability conditions.
- Field proven advanced all-silicon integration increases reliability and reduces costs.
Call 01702 443810 or fill in the form below for more information or pricing