60GHz V-band Radio
- Interference-free, predictable performance
- Gigabit throughput, TDD
- Palm size footprint – street-level optimized
Futureproof ConnectivityThe EtherHaul-600 series provides interference-free gigabit capacity connectivity on the street for Wi-Fi hotspots, security cameras, GTTH – gigabit-to-the-home, small cells and other last mile broadband services.
- Provide predictable and reliable services on the uncongested and interference-free V-band.
- Deploy dense and scalable networks anywhere. The wide 60GHz band, pencil width beams and 11x non-overlapping, user-selectable channels yield the industry’s highest spectrum re-use factor.
- Optimize channel selection by taking advantage of the non-linear high attenuation of the 60GHz spectrum, and matching between the link length and selected channel.
- Easy street level site acquisition and installation with <2 liter palm-sized radio.
- Sub-millisecond latency supports extended cascading with low delays, and reduces the need for aggregation points.
- Deliver mission-critical services under any weather conditions using prioritized payloads with 8 levels of QoS, synced with hitless adaptive modulations.
- Zero-touch installation with only a voltmeter – no telco expertise necessary – and using optional advanced activation from a NOC.
- Simplified remote commissioning and troubleshooting with an integrated TCP/UDP capacity tester.
- Advanced networking toolkit to create flexible topologies in chains, drop & insert and sub-50msec resilient rings
- Integrated antenna and GbE switch with PoE-In and dual PoE-Out eliminate need for external devices for power, servicing and cascading.
- Field proven advanced all-silicon integration yields a high 90-yr MTBF and also reduces costs.
- Extended range in the 64-66GHz spectrum.
- Unbeatable price/performance.