70/80GHz Multi-Gigabit E-Band Radio
- Up to 2 Gigabit full-duplex throughput
- Most efficient spectrum use
- Extended range up to 7km/4.3mi
- Field proven
Up To 2-Gigabit fibre-Like PerformanceThe EH-2X00 series provide 2Gbps capacity with extended reach for accelerating broadband connections in urban, suburban and rural locations. The EH-2X00 series throughput and performance provide a fibre-like wireless experience with minimal spectrum usage and a small footprint.
- Robust performance, highest full-duplex 2Gbps capacity achieved at only 32 QAM modulation.
- Extended range variant achieves 7km/4.3mi reach due to wider channels, high TX power, and excellent receiver sensitivity.
- Provide predictable and reliable services in the interference-free E-band.
- Carrier-grade performance & networking:
- Hitless adaptive bandwidth coding and modulation, synced with user configurable 8 levels H-QoS, ensure correlated payload prioritization.
- MEF-compliant Ethernet OAM and CFM (IEEE 802.1ag / ITU-T Y.1731 / IEEE 802.3ah) for advanced monitoring and trouble shooting.
- Mobile-backhaul variant delivers PTP timing over packet 1588v2 and SyncE for reliable and accurate synchronization.
- Built-in Gigabit switch with extra copper and fibre ports enables seamless cascading.
- Real-time streaming with <80µSec latency that supports extended cascading with low delays, and reduces the need for aggregation points.
- Deploy dense and scalable networks anywhere. The wide 70/80GHz band, pencil width beams and 16x non-overlapping, user-selectable channels.
- Zero-touch installation with only a voltmeter – no telco expertise necessary – and using optional activation from a NOC. Simple remote commissioning and troubleshooting with an integrated TCP/UDP capacity tester.
- Multi-step capacity licenses for scalable and competitive rollouts and expansions.
- Multiple antenna options for use in a variety of distance & link availability conditions.
- Field proven advanced all-silicon integration increases reliability and reduces costs. The EtherHaul is the most deployed millimeter wave radio in the world.