Optical Fibre Cable Ducting
Protecting your fibre, for secure communication.
• Gigaduct is a flexible duct system for fibre optic cables specifically produced and designed for both the European and US Market.
• The system is fully enclosed protecting the fibre from dirt and dust, the duct is strong enough to protect cables against the most rigorous of conditions.
• It is manufactured from a Halogen free, flame-retardant UL94/V0 plastic. The product is designed to meet material specifications required throughout Europe.
• The system is easy to assemble. The only tools required are a drill, a screwdriver and a saw to cut the channels to length. The system is designed for speed of installation and minimum labour for the installer.
• The easy access covers allows fibre optic cables to be installed or removed at any time without the need to disconnect the whole system.
• The system is extremely adaptable and will evolve to suit this demanding market. Currently it is supplied in three sizes: 50mm x 50mm, 100mm x 100mm, 200mm x 100mm and 300mm x 100mm.
• GigaCom offer a complete design package to assist you with the layout of your ducting system.
Click on image to enlarge.