Secure LC Fibre Leads
This unique Secure LC connectors are designed to prevent unauthorized and inadvertent changes in highly sensitive applications such as Datacenters and Secure IT networks where multiple physical layer classifications may exist.
The compact Uni-Body LC design plugs to any industry compliant LC adaptor or active device port but cannot be disconnected without the use of a special extraction tool. Eight different key configurations are available as standard options. The Secure LC connectors terminate with standard tooling.
The extraction tools allow for easy manual connector removal even from very high density patch panels and are colour coded to match the connector key type.The connectors plug to both duplex and quad adaptors. An RFID tag embedded in the connector enabling smart connecting and asset monitoring is an optional feature.
One additional product novelty is the custom dust cap requiring application upon connector removal from a port and hence promoting good 'fibre' discipline .
- Military IT Networks
- Secure Federal IT Networks
- Commercial Data Centers
- Private Networks
- Industrial Process Control
- Fiber Sensor Applications
- Highest density patching where manual extraction is impossible
- Secure LC locks into ports once plugged & keyed extraction tool required for removal
- 8 key combinations with separate colours
- Plugs to standard LC Duplex & Quad adaptors and transceiver interfaces
- Compact Uni-body Duplex format
- The connector boot colors designate fibre type and application
- "Administrator key" option
- Dust cap "discipline" feature
Secure LC Connectivity Cable Assemblies
In addition to the connector itself, we provides a range of factory terminated high quality patchcord and pigtail cable assemblies featuring the Secure LC connectivity components. These are offered custom built with rapid delivery and interfacing with all industry standard connectivity standards.
Secure LC Extended Extraction Tool
The Extended Keyed Extraction tool is a clip-on accessory for all the SLC standard extraction tools that allows accurate and easy 'remote extraction' of connectors in deep high density and access restricted patching environments. Reverse the tool, and it operates as an extended 'insertion' tool.
See also our range Secure RJ45 connectors.
Please use form below to request Data sheet and Price list or call sales on 01702 443810.