HDPe Pivot ODF System
Pivot ODF (High Capacity) 24-way tray.
- High Capacity Splice / Patch Solution
- Standard rack accommodates up to 768 circuits
- Most industry standard connectors available
- Combination Splice & Patch pivoting trays
- Splice, Patch or Storage tray options
- Individual pivoting tray access
- Secure cabinet with lockable doors
- Total internal fibre & cable management
- Unit & Pivot “Handed” either left or right
- Total fro nt access
- ETSI Footprint
The High C apacity Pivot ODF has been designed as a modular 24-port per tray ODF solution for customer connection & co-location applications where fibre security and high density fibre management is required.
The ODF compri ses of :
Up to 4 x High density pivot tray frames, each can contain 8 x 24-port pivoting Splice/Patch trays. Each unit has a hinged and removable front door secured by quarter turn fasteners, and each tray is protected by a removable top cover. Individual trays can carry up to 24 x fibre circuits. Each 24-port tray may be removed from its 8 position pivot tray frame by simply pivoting 90° then pulling outwards, this will allow for splicing to be made at a more comfortable position. This system also allows for expansion as and when required, so a 8-position pivot tray frame could be loaded with a single 24-port tray, through to the full 8 tray maximum, thus making a cost effective system.
Incoming plant cables are clamped internally, and fibre tubes are fed though protective transport tubes to each tray.
For more information and pricing, please call sales on 01702 443810 or Simply fill in the contact form below: