Price per metre. To order simply type in the number of metres you require in the quantity box.
• Internal cable for installation in trunking, under floor or ceiling spaces
• Short run external links between buildings
• Fibre backbones in riser and horizontal configurations
• Short and medium distance.
• As a riser or general purpose cable.
• Suitable for direct termination.
• Interconnection of distribution boxes and customer equipment between floors.
• 4 - 72 fibres individually buffered to 0.9mm in a tight or semi tight construction and coded.
• 4 - 24 fibre cables contain individual fibres without sub-units.
• 24 - 72 fibre cables the fibres are grouped in sub-units.
• 4 - 24 fibre cables, the individual fibres are stranded and protected by aramid yarn and a LSZH jacket (other jackets available upon request).
• 24 - 72 fibre cables, the fibres are grouped into sub-units which are laid helically along the cable axis.
• A ripcord is located under the jacket to facilitate jacket removal.
• Cost effective multi fibre cable.
• Compact and flexible construction especially suited for indoor installations.
• Standard colour black
• Suitable for manufacturing pre-terminated fibre cables.
• Cables ordered with PVC or LSZH jackets meet IEC-60332-1 standard. Upon request, cables meeting the IEC-60332-3 can be supplied.
Loose-tube: 4-24 core Cable Fibre Cores 4 8 12 16 24 Weight kg/km 25 34 41 47 62 Outer Diameter mm 5 5.9 6.5 7.2 8.3 Tensile Strength (during installation) N 640 920 1100 1430 1430 Bend Radius mm 80 95 100 113 128 Crush Resistance N 2000 Operating Temperature Range °C 15 - +60
- Additional Information
QuickTag 9-TB04-BK Manufacturer MCL Fibre Count 4 Build Type Tight Buffered Protection Flame Retardant Mode Singlemode G652 Environment Type Universal
- Trusted Shops Reviews
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. VAT: £0.54 Incl. VAT: £0.65
Excl. VAT: £0.77 Incl. VAT: £0.92
Excl. VAT: £0.89 Incl. VAT: £1.07
Excl. VAT: £1.28 Incl. VAT: £1.54