Price per metre. To order simply type in the number of metres you require in the quantity box.
- Suitable for internal and external use.
- Ducts, aerial installations and direct burial.
- Distribution and general purpose cables.
- Cable consists of a single tube containing 2 to 24 fibres.
- Water blocking gel gives a moisture protection for cable installation in ducts.
- When there are more than 12 fibres, they are divided in two groups where a coloured thread identifies each group.
- Physical protection and tensile strength are provided by aramid yarn or fibreglass wound around the tube.
- LSZH sheath for internal and external use.
- A ripcord is located under the jacket to facilitate jacket removal.
- Suitable for occasional flooded ducts.
- Small diameter and light weight.
- Cost effective. » Wide operating temperature range.
- Wide range of jacket options.
- Rodent resistant.
- LSZH jackets meet IEC-60332-1 standard.
No. Fibres 4 - 12 Core 16 - 24 Core Outer Diameter 7.2mm 8.5mm Weight kg / km 59 72 Tensile Strength (during installation) 1200N 1200N Crush Resistance 2000N 2000N Bending Radius Approx 10 - Times OD Approx 10 - Times OD Operating Temperature Range -20O C to +70O C -20O C to +70O C
- Additional Information
QuickTag 9-LT16-BK Manufacturer MCL Fibre Count 16 Build Type Single Loose Tube Protection Flame Retardant, Rodent Resistant, Water Resistant Mode Singlemode G652 Environment Type Universal
- Trusted Shops Reviews
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. VAT: £0.34 Incl. VAT: £0.41
Excl. VAT: £0.37 Incl. VAT: £0.44
Excl. VAT: £0.43 Incl. VAT: £0.52
Excl. VAT: £0.87 Incl. VAT: £1.04
Excl. VAT: £1.32 Incl. VAT: £1.58